Normally I am sarcastic and ironic all the time, but I think it is about time to get real with you all real quick. I fear that I and by I, I mean this blog, is giving aid or comfort to our enemies. I know this may be a hard pill to swallow, and it's difficult for me to deal with, but the evidence is building.
Blogspot creates stats for the user to view. It shows what posts are viewed, what links are most common for accessing the blog, and what country people are visiting our site from. This week, there have been 6 views from Saudi Arabia. Sure, I know one American that goes to school there as well as a Saudi Army officer that I went to school with (I won't name names, to protect the innocent), but lets be serious for a moment, I doubt seriously that they read these ramblings. If the two people I know in Saudi don't read this blog, then who does??
Saudi Arabia, as you may or may not know, is the birthplace of radical Wahhabi Islam, and Osama Bin Laden. The Saudi government has seriously cracked down on terrorism in its own country over the last decade but the radical ideology has not been exterminated there. Sooo, it would not be out of the question to say that there are still Al Qaeda or some other terrorist group present in the Kingdom. This brings me to the point that I might be giving comfort to these terrorists.
The Logic:
The people I know in Saudi don't read my gibberish, but there have still been 6 views this week. There are terrorists living in Saudi. Even terrorists need down time and diversion from the tiresome business of plotting the overthrow of Western and other apostate governments. Terrorists probably read stuff. This blog is hilarious and everyone who has or will read it, loves it. Therefore, terrorists might be reading and loving this blog. They are gaining pleasure from reading what I write. I am giving pleasure to terrorists.
America, help us stop being so damn entertaining so we can stop pleasuring terrorists. God knows they are not returning the favor.
No comments:
Post a Comment